الرئيسية | الصحيفة | خدمات الإستضافة | مركز الملفات | الحركة الانتقالية | قوانين المنتدى | أعلن لدينا | اتصل بنا |

أفراح بن جدي - 0528861033 voiture d'occasion au Maroc
educpress
للتوصل بجديد الموقع أدخل بريدك الإلكتروني ثم فعل اشتراكك من علبة رسائلك :

فعاليات صيف 2011 على منتديات الأستاذ : مسابقة استوقفتني آية | ورشة : نحو مفهوم أمثل للزواج

العودة   منتديات الأستاذ التعليمية التربوية المغربية : فريق واحد لتعليم رائد > منتديات المــنــظـــومــــة الـــتـــعـلـيـمـيـــة > منتدى الثانوي التأهيلي > الثانية سلك بكالوريا > اللغات:العربية-الفرنسية-الإنجليزية-الإسبانية

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع
قديم 2012-05-11, 15:15 رقم المشاركة : 1
أشرف كانسي
بروفســــــــور

الصورة الرمزية أشرف كانسي

إحصائية العضو

أشرف كانسي غير متواجد حالياً

وسام المشاركة

وسام الرتبة الأولى في مسابقة طاكسي المنتدى لشهر يو

وسام المرتبة الاولى لصناعة النجاح عن ورشة التفوق ه

وسام المراقب المتميز

الوسام الذهبي

c3 متجدد: مصطلحات وتعريفات مهمة في الكتابة الانشائية للإنجليزية

You inscribe to University

Dear madam; Date:

I am writing to ask about opportunities to study interpreting in your university, I am Moroccan, aged 19, and I hop to pass my baccalaureate well .I want to become a Translator or interpreter in Arabic French and English , if I obtain a place at this university , my uncle who lives in Las Vegas ,will pay my expenses.

My first ******** is Arabic, I have also French since the age of 9 , I speak it fluently , and I have a good reading and writing knowledge of it.

My second foreign ******** is English, which I do not yet speak fluently, however. I can read it quite well and can write a certain amount . I also have a limited knowledge of Spanish.

I should be grateful if you would send me details of your entrance equipments a copy of your prospectus and an application form.

: منتديات الأستاذ التعليمية التربوية المغربية : فريق واحد لتعليم رائد https://www.profvb.com/vb/showthread.php?p=558986
التوقيع

" أن تنتظر مجرد الثناء على فعلك التطوعي، فتلك بداية الحس الإنتهازي ''
محمد الحيحي

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-05-11, 15:18 رقم المشاركة : 2
أشرف كانسي
بروفســــــــور

إحصائية العضو

وسام المشاركة

وسام المراقب المتميز

الوسام الذهبي

افتراضي رد: متجدد: مصطلحات وتعريفات مهمة في الكتابة الانشائية للإنجليزية

Dropping from school
The fact that student drop off from school is a serious problems that hinders the progress of student first and then the level of national education .
Most of students who drop off from school are poor, they speak their incapability of supplying, their parents obliged them to drop off from and look for a job to help the family .
Other reason may be attributed to the students indifference .those students who stop going to school are villagers because they don’t attend classes doing some agricultural work instead.
Other ex-students attest that leaving school is not an idea that comes at random but as a reaction to the dissatisfaction resulted by those who have attained their degrees but gained no work after .
The government must do some serious attempts so that students can keep up with their studies no matter what circumstances are .Also it should set plan to improve the educational system to most attainable one that open minds and doors

التوقيع

محمد الحيحي

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-05-11, 15:19 رقم المشاركة : 3
أشرف كانسي
بروفســــــــور

إحصائية العضو

وسام المشاركة

وسام المراقب المتميز

الوسام الذهبي

Immigration
Spanish officials estimate that about 1.000 people have downed attempting to enter Europe by crossing the 10-mile wide strait of Gibraltar in the past six years , Spanish officials say that morocco is tolerating the exit of small boats .
In 1996. several hundred illegal immigrants .most Moroccans were picked up by the police and coast guard on the southern shores of Spain , morocco’s newly appointed prime mister .Aberahmane youssoufi . blamed illegal immigration on poverty , and said that policeman and walls are not solution to the illegal migration ,which should be handed with realism in order to find human solutions .
On February, the interior ministers of morocco and Italy signed a convention to cooperate in the fight against drug smuggling and illegal immigration the Italian interior minister said that a lot of Moroccans live legally in Italy .the largest foreign community in the country.
Hand in hand between Morocco and Italy to fight drugs , illegal immigration .

التوقيع

محمد الحيحي

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-05-11, 15:20 رقم المشاركة : 4
أشرف كانسي
بروفســــــــور

إحصائية العضو

وسام المشاركة

وسام المراقب المتميز

الوسام الذهبي

Urbanization
Urbanization refers to a process in which an increasing proportion of entire population lives in cities and the suburbs of cities, this phenomenon has been closely connected with industrialization .
By the end of this decade, more than half of the world’s population will live in cities making humanity a predominantly urban species for the first time in Its history .
When more and more inanimate sources of energy were used in to enhance human productivity .surpluses increased economical fields
Such as industry. Then the larger and larger proportions of population could live in cities.
Economic forces were such that cities became the ideal places to locate factories and their workers , urbanization is a serious problem that will spoil the natural world in due course .there will be no country-sides and no green places to feel the first endowed natural beauty of this world .

التوقيع

محمد الحيحي

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-05-11, 15:22 رقم المشاركة : 5
أشرف كانسي
بروفســــــــور

إحصائية العضو

وسام المشاركة

وسام المراقب المتميز

الوسام الذهبي

Life in the countryside
Many people believe that life in the countryside is mush better than in the city ,well they are wrong , living in the countryside is really difficult ,going out at night , for instance , is useless since there is nowhere to go to enjoy oneself, another thing is that when a person falls sick it is difficult to find an ambulance to take him to the nearest hospital .another misconception is about pollution , the countryside is not wholly clean , the air we breathe is not as fresh as people think ,many houses are not connected to the main sewage ,and do you know that many factories exist in many villages

التوقيع

محمد الحيحي

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are معطلة

مــــواقـــع صـــديــقــة مــــواقـــع مـــهــــمــــة خـــدمـــــات مـــهـــمـــة
إديــكـبـريــس تربويات
منتديات نوادي صحيفة الشرق التربوي
منتديات ملتقى الأجيال منتديات كاري كوم
مجلة المدرس شبكة مدارس المغرب
كراسات تربوية منتديات دفاتر حرة
وزارة التربية الوطنية مصلحة الموارد البشرية
المجلس الأعلى للتعليم الأقسام التحضيرية للمدارس العليا
مؤسسة محمد السادس لأسرة التعليم التضامن الجامعي المغربي
الصندوق الوطني لمنظمات الاحتياط الاجتماعي التعاضدية العامة للتربية الوطنية
اطلع على وضعيتك الإدارية
احسب راتبك الشهري
احسب راتبك التقاعدي
وضعية ملفاتك لدى CNOPS
اطلع على نتائج الحركة الإنتقالية

منتديات الأستاذ

الساعة الآن 01:30 لوحة المفاتيح العربية Profvb en Alexa Profvb en Twitter Profvb en FaceBook xhtml validator css validator

RSS RSS 2.0 XML MAP HTML
جميع المواد المنشورة بالموقع تعبر عن أصحابها فقط ولا تعبر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن رأي الموقع ولا يتحمل أي مسؤولية عنها