الرئيسية | الصحيفة | خدمات الإستضافة | مركز الملفات | الحركة الانتقالية | قوانين المنتدى | أعلن لدينا | اتصل بنا |

أفراح بن جدي - 0528861033 voiture d'occasion au Maroc
educpress
للتوصل بجديد الموقع أدخل بريدك الإلكتروني ثم فعل اشتراكك من علبة رسائلك :

فعاليات صيف 2011 على منتديات الأستاذ : مسابقة استوقفتني آية | ورشة : نحو مفهوم أمثل للزواج

العودة   منتديات الأستاذ التعليمية التربوية المغربية : فريق واحد لتعليم رائد > المنتديات العامة والشاملة > منتدى اللغات الحية > تعليم اللغة الإنجليزية

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع
قديم 2011-08-02, 11:21 رقم المشاركة : 1
رشيد زايزون
مشرف منتدى التعليم العالي ومنتدى التفتيش التربوي

الصورة الرمزية رشيد زايزون

إحصائية العضو

رشيد زايزون غير متواجد حالياً

وسام المشارك

وسام المشاركة في دورة HTML

وسام المشاركة

وسام الرتبة الأولى في مسابقة طاكسي المنتدى لشهر يو

افتراضي how to speak fluent English

These are some steps to help you guys to speak fluent English

1. Don't study grammar

This rule might sound strange to many ESL students, but it is one of the most important rules. If you want to pass examinations, then study grammar. However, if you want to become fluent in English, then you should try to learn English without studying the grammar.

Studying grammar will only slow you down and confuse you. You will think about the rules when creating sentences instead of naturally saying a sentence like a native. Remember that only a small fraction of English speakers know more than 20% of all the grammar rules. Many ESL students know more grammar than native speakers. I can confidently say this with experience. I am a native English speaker, majored in English Literature, and have been teaching English for more than 10 years. However, many of my students know more details about English grammar than I do. I can easily look up the definition and apply it, but I don't know it off the top of my hea

3. Reading and Listening is NOT enough. Practice Speaking what you hear!

Reading, listening, and speaking are the most important aspects of any ********. The same is true for English. However, speaking is the only requirement to be fluent. It is normal for babies and children to learn speaking first, become fluent, then start reading, then writing. So the natural order is listening, speaking, reading, then writing.

First Problem

Isn't it strange that schools across the world teach reading first, then writing, then listening, and finally speaking? Although it is different, the main reason is because when you learn a second ********, you need to read material to understand and learn it. So even though the natural order is listening, speaking, reading, then writing, the order for ESL students is reading, listening, speaking, then writing.

Second Problem

The reason many people can read and listen is because that's all they practice. But in order to speak English fluently, you need to practice speaking. Don't stop at the listening portion, and when you study, don't just listen. Speak out loud the material you are listening to and practice what you hear. Practice speaking out loud until your mouth and brain can do it without any effort. By doing so, you will be able to speak English fluently.

d.

I often ask my native English friends some grammar questions, and only a few of them know the correct answer. However, they are fluent in English and can read, speak, listen, and communicate effectively.

Do you want to be able to recite the definition of a causative verb, or do you want to be able to speak English fluently?

2. Learn and study phrases

Many students learn vocabulary and try to put many words together to create a proper sentence. It amazes me how many words some of my students know, but they cannot create a proper sentence. The reason is because they didn't study phrases. When children learn a ********, they learn both words and phrases together. Likewise, you need to study and learn phrases.

If you know 1000 words, you might not be able to say one correct sentence. But if you know 1 phrase, you can make hundreds of correct sentences. If you know 100 phrases, you will be surprised at how many correct sentences you will be able to say. Finally, when you know only a 1000 phrases, you will be almost a fluent English speaker.

The English Speaking Basics section is a great example of making numerous sentences with a single phrase. So don't spend hours and hours learning many different words. Use that time to study phrases instead and you will be closer to English fluency.

: منتديات الأستاذ التعليمية التربوية المغربية : فريق واحد لتعليم رائد https://www.profvb.com/vb/showthread.php?p=411524
التوقيع

آخر تعديل رشيد زايزون يوم 2011-08-02 في 11:52.
    رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-13, 15:56 رقم المشاركة : 2
محبة الله ورسوله
أستـــــاذ(ة) جديد
إحصائية العضو

محبة الله ورسوله غير متواجد حالياً

افتراضي رد: how to speak fluent English

شكرا لك يا اخي على الموضع المفيد

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-13, 21:05 رقم المشاركة : 3
رشيد زايزون

إحصائية العضو

وسام المشارك

وسام المشاركة

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة محبة الله ورسوله مشاهدة المشاركة
شكرا لك يا اخي على الموضع المفيد

أسعدني جدا مرورك الكريم أستاذتي الفاضلة محبة الله ورسوله...أتمنى صادقا أن تستفيدي من الادراج

التوقيع

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-11-08, 20:22 رقم المشاركة : 4
chakir328
أستـــــاذ(ة) مشارك
إحصائية العضو

chakir328 غير متواجد حالياً

thanks for all brother

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-11-09, 10:07 رقم المشاركة : 5
رشيد زايزون

إحصائية العضو

وسام المشارك

وسام المشاركة

يو آر ويلكم سور... أم فيري هبي باي يور كومونتير ههههههههههههه

التوقيع

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
english , fluent , how , speak , to

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع
إبحث في الموضوع:

البحث المتقدم

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are معطلة

مــــواقـــع صـــديــقــة مــــواقـــع مـــهــــمــــة خـــدمـــــات مـــهـــمـــة
إديــكـبـريــس تربويات
منتديات نوادي صحيفة الشرق التربوي
منتديات ملتقى الأجيال منتديات كاري كوم
مجلة المدرس شبكة مدارس المغرب
كراسات تربوية منتديات دفاتر حرة
وزارة التربية الوطنية مصلحة الموارد البشرية
المجلس الأعلى للتعليم الأقسام التحضيرية للمدارس العليا
مؤسسة محمد السادس لأسرة التعليم التضامن الجامعي المغربي
الصندوق الوطني لمنظمات الاحتياط الاجتماعي التعاضدية العامة للتربية الوطنية
اطلع على وضعيتك الإدارية
احسب راتبك الشهري
احسب راتبك التقاعدي
وضعية ملفاتك لدى CNOPS
اطلع على نتائج الحركة الإنتقالية

منتديات الأستاذ

الساعة الآن 15:14 لوحة المفاتيح العربية Profvb en Alexa Profvb en Twitter Profvb en FaceBook xhtml validator css validator

RSS RSS 2.0 XML MAP HTML
جميع المواد المنشورة بالموقع تعبر عن أصحابها فقط ولا تعبر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن رأي الموقع ولا يتحمل أي مسؤولية عنها